Monday, August 28, 2006

VCUG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Rylan does have reflux it was very obvious from the test …Randy and I got to stay with Rylan and see the dye and how it flowed……..
The left side urter was huge compared to the right side and I am sure it’s a grade 5 the left side also had dye going up to the kidney but it wasn’t all bloated up …
Our doctor is supposed to be calling us in the next day or two to tell us what to expect next…….From what I have seen on the net it looks like surgery will be needed ….

Randy and I are crushed, but at least it looks like its fixable…

Here's some webpage links about it

http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Vesicoureteral_Reflux.htm

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/uvahealth/adult_urology/vesicour.cfm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time on your site. I am so sorry that you are in such a rough place right now but am relieved to know there are options. I will pray for your family through this trying time.

(((hugs)))
Rhonda

Living Creekside said...

Rhonda
Hi Its so good to hear from you... I hope you are doing well..Thanks for the prayers and keep in touch....