Saturday, August 19, 2006

Backtracking

Backtracking 8-18-06

WOW its already almost Saturday again what a week Ok I wanted to share pictures from the dance we went to on last Saturday ….Mindi came and stayed and we had a really nice visit….The weather was beautiful and there wasn’t a gazillion mosquitoes around, strange beings how we were right near a big pond and the river ..
We stayed till 9:30 it was getting pretty dark and that was past Rylan and my bedtime He wasn’t acting sick or anything but I was just tired….
We kept him in the stroller most of the time to keep people from touching him…(Its weird I am so OCD about germs and making sure I wash his hands after a stranger touches him which I try to prevent but can’t always do without being rude.. I stay on top of all poopy and peepee diapers and he still gets sick I think people think I am a little overboard and overprotective but when you have seen what I have seen my kids go through you don’t want to take chances with anything but somehow it never seems to matter its so frustrating )
Andrew is very happy that we got on the mailing list and can hopefully get involved with more activity with the group…

Me and the kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Randy and the kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muscle boy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: