Dressed Rylan in a long sleeve jamma outfit and put Rylan to bed as usual at 8pm he laid there happily looking at his birdie on the ceiling movie for 15 minutes then when it was over just laid quietly in the dark for about 20 minutes then started making noise he doesn’t cry till he is really mad until then he just goes aaaa…..aaaa….aaaaa not really sure how to spell what he says but its not a cry …….. Daddy went in to try the paci, no luck ……..So out of bed with Rylan and into his short sleeve onesie, long pants and socks Then onto the boob he fell asleep in about 10 minutes I swaddled him up and off to sleep he went within 2 minutes at about 9:30 pm LOL he slept till 4:30am when I woke him up to feed him, back to bed at 5 am and he is still sleeping now (its 7:10 am ) I thought he was waking up at 6:45 am so here I sit waiting for him to get up… Darn if I knew he was going to stay asleep I would of stayed in bed …
Tonight we are going to a dance with Andrew downtown put on by a group here in town called people first it the dance we bought the Hawwian shirt for….
Last night we all walked to the mail box to get the mail I put Rylan in the front carry pouch he really liked riding in it …We took this picture in the bahtroom mirror of us before we left and of course didn’t take any picture on our way…..Do you like my haircut ???




2 comments:
Love the new haircut!!!!!
Thanks Aggie I am loving it too..... its so much easier to take care of than long hair...... its going to be perfect for our trip to disney world
Post a Comment