It felt soo go to wake up in my bed this morning I feel about a million time better that I have felt in 5 days …..
Those hospital beds may look comfortable but they are not I did have it better than Randy though he slept on the window bench seat not much cushion and very narrow I’m not sure if its in any of the pictures but it didn’t look like to much fun to sleep on and he has slept on it every time we are in the hospital.. I woke up on Thursday morning and my first thought was why does he always sleep there The first night Rylan slept with me in the hospital bed the second night Randy took him for a walk in the stroller and I fell asleep while they were gone Rylan slept in his car seat in the stroller…. It was so sweet to wake up in the middle of the night and see my baby right by the side of my bed (Randy had parked him right by my bed) The third night (Wednesday) I swaddled Rylan and put him in the crib to sleep I was so tired that I didn’t feel comfortable with him sleeping with me again I though he would put up a bit of a fuss but soon as we swaddled him he started smiling and when we put him in the crib he went right to sleep ..Yep my baby boy is that perfect I ended up having to wake him up to eat at about 4 am …..
The days were so long and we just dreaded Rylans shots every night we would just watch the clock waiting for 8 pm so he could get his shots over with Now we are dreading Tuesday when he has to get a catheter done for a urine sample…. It sucks..
On a better note we picked up the pictures we had done we didn’t buy any packages because they weren’t any that were better than our $14.95 here’s what we looked like 2 weeks ago
August 4th 2006




No comments:
Post a Comment