No Calls from the pediatric urologist yet I am thinking I will give them a call tomorrow ..
I am adjusting pretty well to the fact that my little guy is going to need surgery I mean WTH if its my kid seems there is going to be something that needs attention ..It really really sucks.....
I can almost hear people thinking “What’s so wrong with her that all her kids come out with birth defects or dead …
Someone and Randys work even asked him “Don’t you ever have good luck” Yea I know...... Its pretty sad ......
{{{{{{{{{{BUT}}}}}}}}}}}}
You should see this kid in real life he is about as freaking cute as a baby can get..Tonight I put him in his exersauser and he loved it, stood up and was reaching for the little steering wheel My camera batteries were charging so I didn’t get any still picture but did take some video….. I felt bad that I didn’t wait till tomorrow till daddy was here so he could watch him in it to..But I didn’t expect him to have such a great time in it.... I thought he was still too young...
But hey Daddy told me earlier that he had already tried him out in it …Hmmmm I hadn’t known that……….
Anyways back to how cute my kid is..... He giggled for his Grandma Mary and he is really figuring out his arms and hands this is him playing with the froggie Grandma Mary bought for him while he was still a newborn in the hospital
I am going to have to add the picture in the morning its late the camera is in my room and I am tired
It has crinkle paper in it and a rattle and Rylan loves looking into its big bulgy eyes …….My baby is cute… cute……. cute …..
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment