Also Blood draw doc called last night about Rylans urine they took a sample of at his VCUG and so far Rylans urine looks ok and they are still growing the culture I think he is fine though he has had no more temp since Sunday.....
Can you believe this.....Its like some bad story out of the bible namely JOB
If its not one thing its another ...Rylan is doing good through it all though, hardly even cried the first picture of him below is after they put in the cath, but before they filled him with dye he only cried when they filled his bladder up to force him to pee that’s also when the dye went up into his kidneys..
I am feeling much better after reading that its 98% fixable I still just wish it could of happened to someone else maybe that’s mean but its how I feel.... I am so tired of being the center of all the drama KWIM ...
QUOTED FROM ONE OF THE LINKS ON THE LEFT
How is reflux evaluated?
Children who are suspected of having reflux should have a renal ultrasound and a voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG). Based on these studies, reflux can be classified into five grades - grade 1 is the least and grade 5 is the worst. Mild degrees of reflux have a good chance of resolving spontaneously with age. Chances of resolution with high-grade reflux (grade 4-5, or reflux related to an anatomic problem such as a long-standing obstruction) are much lower.




No comments:
Post a Comment