Thursday, June 22, 2006

Raggedy Andy

Rylan is so alert now its amazing watching the changes he is making Now that I am a older mom and really know how fast they grow up I am really paying attention to every new thing Rylan does from the fact that not every single diaper is poopy now like it has been since he was born to how he hoots like a monkey when he know I am about to feed him now….

He has found a new love we discovered the other night when I laid him in his crib while I folded his clothes……. Its raggedy Andy the one his Aunt Cathy made for him and gave me at my baby shower it works better than his pacifier for nap time and he fusses less while changing his diaper if Andy is there…. I swear he is going to smile at that doll before daddy and me that’s how smitten he is with him ………..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actually I did get a smile the other day but I am not sure if he meant to do it or if it was just one of the gassy smiles he was looking right at me when he did it but he hasn’t done it since so I don’t think it really was his first smile……He is getting soo close though I can tell especially when he is looking at Andy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today he didn’t want to take a nap till 3 in the afternoon it was anursing marathon day again he wanted to nurse from 7 am till he finally took his nap I think he was gassy though not the smily gassy either He fell asleep after his mylicon gas drops which I also spilled on the carpet so Randy gets to get out the carpet shampooer tonight……..

I was also able to nap for about anhour and a half after I woke up I made some potato salad and have ribs boiling for the bar-b q right now waiting for Rylan to wake up…I start missing him when he sleeps for more that 3 hours its almost 7 so I think he will be waking up soon That’s my update for now ………

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: