Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Choices

Rylan likes to be held alot and I love holding him he is so beautiful and he is so much more alert these days....He sleeps great at night only needing to eat every 3 to 4 hours, but in the daytime its a different story....If we are in the car or him in his stroller he will sleep from about 11 am till about 4, but if we are home he wants to eat every hour so I nurse and daddy burps then its time that he wants to eat again.....Well I say eat but its really just laching on and wanting to sleep in my arms....Yesterday after a all day marathon I told him he was cut off for a while....Daddy took over with the rocking, walking and pacifier and toy that lights up on the ceiling oh and some milocon gas drops and wouldn't you know it he got our little guy to sleep in like 10 minutes and he slept till 3 am.......So during the day when Rylan will lay down for his short little naps I have to make a choice of what I want to do heres my choices

1 Sleep
2 eat
3 shower
4 play with the 500 pictures of Rylan on the computer
5 catch up on emails
6 thank-you cards
7 do Rylans birth annoucements

Thank goodness Randy doesn't mind doing house work I have actually done a few things but Randy is the one keeping up the dishes and laundry .....Thats about it for today......

Rylans feet in Daddys hand
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mommy and Rylans hands
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: