Last night he was up till midnight and to top it off he pooped on the floor after I took him out of the bath today, LOL Yep One of those days......
Oh he has had about 6 or 7 time outs so far today and has figured out he has to sit in the chair till the timer goes off, its set for 1 minute......




4 comments:
Now does this look like the face of a child who would EVER need a timeout?? What a cutie. Hope you guys are all doing well. Take care.
Pat
LOL My mom also can't believe he is already getting time outs...LOL
Its nice to hear from you, did Mindi tell you I have been keeping in touch with her too..We plan on meeting up for lunch sometime soon ...
She did mention it. I think it will be a fun time for both of you. Wish I could join in :)
Let me know next time your over this way and maybe we can all get together, I would love it ...
Post a Comment