Hmmmmmmm......is that how I got the empty email from you this morning. BTW, how are those time out working for you. LOL!
LOL. actually i think its working I have used it as a threat a few times and he stops what he is doing ....
Is it true that there hasn't been an update to this site since 11-16??Hope everything is going well with all of you - have a great holiday season :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hmmmmmmm......is that how I got the empty email from you this morning. BTW, how are those time out working for you. LOL!
LOL. actually i think its working I have used it as a threat a few times and he stops what he is doing ....
Is it true that there hasn't been an update to this site since 11-16??
Hope everything is going well with all of you - have a great holiday season :)
Post a Comment