I have been in pain for the past few months and severe pain since last thursday, so I am getting a root canal tomarrow or the next day ..I am hoping my tooth isn't too far gone I have been to the dentist numerus times for this stupid tooth and they couldn't see how bad it was cracked till I said siomething has to be done .when they took out the filling the seen the huge crack I paid $458.00 for my crown last week then the prepared my tooth and put on a temp crown the pain just got worse and wors over the weekend ..went back in to the dentist today got some pain pills and was told my tooth may not be able to be saved so they put a hold on my crown till my root canal is done ..Root canals are not cheap it will cost us about $250.00 out of pocket ughhh I was thinking we are going to be able to start paying some bills down soon ..Oh well
At the dentist office Rylan made sure everyone had a magazine personally picked out by him...Funny Boy ....
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment