yeah My tooth has a permanent crown it feels just like a real tooth and I am completely pain free......
Rylans almost 17 month stats
fav foods
Cheese
tomatoes
fish sticks
cinnamon or chocalate graham crackers dipped in milk
toast with butter
goldfish crackers
boohbah
We went to buy our pumpkins today he loves pumpkins, so much in fact, he was giving them kisses LOL
Words he says that only we understand
Look
up
getit
mama
dada
he sang lalalala this morning copying mama
he ruffruffruffs for a little beanie dog
he makes a really cute sound when he wants a drink and a equally annoying sound when he doesn't get his way ......
I am sure theres more but I am tired and off to bed ...
will try to post pictures soon ...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Okay you need to explain what the heck boohbah is? We southerners have no clue! LOL!
Post a Comment