Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Scrapbook pages ........

Until I get a link up you can look in my profile to link to the scrapbook pages I have done so far.....
Another good night sleep last night ..I think the diffrence has been a long sleeve shirt vs. short sleep shirt ............Its hot when we go to bed but cold in the early morning ....I have decied he can be a bit warm at night and it seems to be working ..I wish I had more long sleeve shirts for him he has grown out of most of the ones I had ...I did buy a few about 2 months ago Thank goodness.....Just wish they were a bit bigger ......

he is so handsome I swear I have a hard time getting through wal-mart with out his fan club stopping him.....Its really fun and funny how he flirts with people ..Yesterday he kept saying dats`dats`dats for "Whats that?' ...and one lady commented that it sounded like he was saying Aflac you know the insurance commercial through the whole store LOL............

AND I had to re-baby proof the baby proofing AGAIN ...and he can now climb on the couch ....

No comments: