Sunday, June 03, 2007

A post about Rylans birthday party !!

I feel bad about making such a lame post about such a exciting day, not to mention I am 2 weeks late doing it !!!
I have just been so busy living life and playing with Rylan and Andrew.. That there is just not much time for writing ....I have to say though, that life is wonderful right now I would never of dreamed I could be so happy or having so much fun....

Rylans birthday was greast fun, Although it was RAINING when I woke up ughhh...... It was cool all day, but at least it didn’t rain after the initial morning rain…..

Lets see we had about 30 people, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, cousins and friends..
The party started at 3pm and we served hotdogs, chip and soda......
Then we did pinyata ….Pin the tail on the donkey, opened presents, then had cake and ice cream …..
Rylan was in a great mood all day as usuall …
He took a nap and woke up after lots of people were already here and he just couldn’t figure out what everyone was doing at our house at the same time …..
He dug right into his cake, I was worried he would be up all night from all the sugar, but he did very well ..
I can’t believe he is 1 already such a big boy ….

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: