I had my girly check~up yesterday..... My doc asked me what plans I had for this summer and it felt good to say "Well I am not pregnant ....I am not trying to get pregnant.... I didn't just have a baby...... I am HAPPY........ so I am just going to enjoy it" .......
Lets see in 2003 I spent the whole summer worrying that the vasectomy reversal didn't work and I would never get pregnant........
Summer 2004 lost Wyatt July 2nd....
Summer 2005 spent worrying I wouldn't get pregnant AGAIN , because I had lost Tegan and Taylor, Their due date was supposed to be July 4th and it was also the first anniversarry of Wyatts death July 2nd...
Summer 2006 I had just had Rylan so I was definatly happy but recovering from a csection and the loss of half my blood so I couldn't do alot of summer~y things .....
Which brings us to now 2007......
I plan to working in my yard planting flowers, window shopping, tearing out the carpet in my house that I hate and putting in new flooring ....SWIM.....and pretty much relax and eat watermelons and ice cream ...Well I want to try to lose some of this pregnancy weight to, so will also try to start exercizing a little more .........
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a great plan to me! Wish I was there with you!
Chele
Post a Comment