Saturday, May 05, 2007

He was sick, But better Now ..

Just a copy and paste of the emails I sent for prayers ...
Poor Little Guy was sick on May 1st.......

I have to make it quick we are taking him to the docs this morning
...
He started with a fever last night about 8pm ...102.8 under the arm ...

He has some thing called Kidney reflux and we have to have him checked when fever over 101.00 ...we were at the ER till 2:30 did a throat culture and a cathader.....

He has a rare bacteria UTI they gave him a shot and sent us home to see his doctor today ....
he still has a fever and is very sick.....

Please Keep him in your thoughts and prayers Will update when we get back I am not sure if they will put him in hospital or not last time he was this sick he was in the hospital for 3 days

We got the results of the throat and urine culture and all is well............. No infections !!!!!! Just some mysterious ailment {{ I guess what ever they keep seeing as a rare bacteria is just something thats always there (( I'm not sure but will ask his uroligist about it next month )) }}..... ....

Poor Rylan James went through all that for nothing ......Thats just one of the reasons kidney reflux is a pain in the butt.....He has to be checked every time his temp is over 101.00 ........Well its almost summer and most of the nasty little viruses should be gone soon .....Thanks for all the prayers ....

No comments: