Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow day

Rylans first snow day was January 16 ..We woke up to no snow and it started snowing very lightly about 9 am ….It kept snowing till afternoon we got about 21/2 inches ….Rylan laughed when he looked out the window when he saw it….But didn’t want to touch it once we went out to take his picture …..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well me and Rylan have picked up a ring worm from some where in the last few weeks… ..Rylan likes to scratch me when he nurses, kinda like a kitten or a little puppy does when they nurse its very cute LOL and I thought he had scratched me a little hard in one place it was really burning and hurting for about a week ..Then when I was changing his diaper the other day I noticed a ring on his upper thigh and it dawned on me that we have ring worm ….. I have been putting medicine on us and it looks like we are clearing up …

No comments: