this is a tough one, he's beginning to resemble you too. you know what's even funnier? i see andrew AND tasha in you. lol. not to mention rylan. but i think rylan looks like dad as well! gosh, he just morphs into everyone! lol.
I know its so funny he just looks like whoever he happens to be around ....I want to get pictures of you and Andrew as babies up here too....
Yea I see the a little LaTosha and Andrew in me too.....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
this is a tough one, he's beginning to resemble you too. you know what's even funnier? i see andrew AND tasha in you. lol. not to mention rylan. but i think rylan looks like dad as well! gosh, he just morphs into everyone! lol.
I know its so funny he just looks like whoever he happens to be around ....I want to get pictures of you and Andrew as babies up here too....
Yea I see the a little LaTosha and Andrew in me too.....
Post a Comment