He went camping with Richard and his soon to be in a year new group home and had a big seizure Sunday morning ..Pam called me not knowing if this was normal at the time he was laying on the ground moaning .. We got off the phone and she called 911 ..
We know a couple of the EMT people that arrived and have heard from them that he was pretty out of it ...I met up with Andrew at the hospital they ran some tests and couldn't find anything wrong..He was a bit dehydrated, but that was it as far as blood test that could be found.....
He bit his tongue pretty bad and I am hoping it heals up quickly it looks painful.....
Then that night Rylan woke up with a temp of 101 having tummy pains ..I gave him some motrin and he started throwing up about 5 minutes later but then seemed to feel better and fell asleep, so I put him back to bed this was about 3 am ..We wanted to see if the fever would just go away on its own so we would not have to go to the ER for a urine cath... but he woke up at 5:30 with a temp of 104.9. I gave him some tylonal and off we went back to the ER.. They did a urine cath (its being cultured now ) his urine looked pretty clean a few white blood cells and a few ketones so maybe he was a little dehydrated too.. his ear was red so it looks like it was a ear infection...
Rylan is on amoxicillon now...... Its been a busy tiring weekend ...
I did take pictures for the day in the life of Rylan, but haven't had a chance to resize them ..So I leave you with this for now...... It pretty much sums up life with Rylan these days ..
Its from Last Friday at the park ....Randy trying to keep up with Rylan ......




2 comments:
my poor brothers :(. i'm glad they're both okay though. i love them to pieces!!!
love you!
Oh goodness! I don't chat with you for a week or two and all this drama! Happy they are both okay. Poor guys!
Go Randy! Go Randy!
Post a Comment