Getting caught up Finally LOL….
Our trip to Florida was great fun I spent the last half of our vacation with no voice. I picked up laryngitis somewhere along the way …. Randy put his back out and its still out …Andrew ended up with a blister on the bottom of his foot and had to take lots of breaks along with ibruprofin the last two days but all and all we had a great time and didn’t want to come home ..
Our room was really nice 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with a whirlpool tub in the masterbath That bath felt so good after walking I swear 20 miles a day Rylan loved getting in too…. I have a feeling he is going to love the water he already moves his legs like a froggie in the water its so cute ….
We spent our first day shopping at walmart for a pack and play for Rylan and food for us to stock the kitchen and we ate breakfast in our room every morning and also had dinner a few times and lots of snacks to munch on …..
The first few days in the parks we tried to not eat during the day but changed our tune after a couple of days and started bringing snacks with us but that only lasted a few days too and then we started eating at the parks during the days you need food walking that much and breastfeeding …
Here’s our itinerary and some picture from our trip Sorry there’s not more, but I started this blog entry on December 8th its now the 18th and I still haven’t had a chance to get through all the pictures I would like to put up and resize ….
Day 1 wal-mart
Day 2 Universal studios
Day 3 MGM
Day 4 Bush Gardens

Day 5 Seaworld
A Milk Buzz at Seaworld Watching the show BELIEVE


Day 6 Epcot

Day 7 Magic Kingdom


Day 8 Animal Kingdom

Day 9 Islands of Adventure
Day 10 Animal Kingdom (again)

On The plane heading home




No comments:
Post a Comment