Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Who in the heck lived my life when I was on bedrest ? This is the very short condenced version of our past week.........

Gonna try to catch up as quick as possible

Last Wednesday
Rylans 4 month check-up and immunizations. He woke up with a cold the day before had no fever till when we got to his appointment, then had a small fever, so we had to do the urine culture……..
What a pain in the butt..They put a bag on him and I had to bring it back in as soon as he peed and if it was after hours take the pee to the hospital, of course he peed at about 4:30 so by the time I got back into town it was after 5 pm so I took it to the hospital….
His urine was ok....It was a long day, he ended up having fever of 102 that night from the shots and it took me till 10 pm to find out his urine was clear....
The hospital had lost the results ( they did call yesterday and say there was some bacteria but its probably from being bagged instead of a cathader and since his fever is gone he is probably fine)

He weighed in at 16 lbs 11 oz

Last Thursday was the funeral for Chris there were a lot of people that loved him there by far the largest funeral I have ever been to…

Friday
My friend Rena was having a yard sale si I brought over some baby things and maternity clothes and stayed till about 11 am then came home

Saturday
Went to a geocaching meeting and met some fellow geocachers… We can’t wait to get started on our new hobby….

Sunday
I know we missed church I think we just stayed home…

Monday
Shopping at wal-mart then got a call that my grandma was going to the emergency room….She’s ok now and will be seeing a heart doctor soon….

Tuesday
Finished the shopping we started Monday went to bed at about 7 and got a good nights sleep rylan only woke up once the eat and slept till 7:30 am ….

Today we received our GPS and we are hoping to find our first (on our own) Geocach tomarrow …

No comments: