***First a Rylan cute moment ***
Tonight when Randy called from work Rylan was fidgeting around wanting to nurse as usuall I put the phone up to his ear so daddy could say hello and ryaln stopped fidgeting and his eyes got real big and he listened very intently….. It was so darn cute iswear I wish I had a video camera on this kid 24/7 so I could watch the cute moments over and over again..
Took my first trip to wal-mart with the boys this morning since Rylan has been born…It felt good to get out……. I am used to having Randy there to help….It was kinda scary but I did it…
This is how the morning went
I fed Rylan soon as he woke up as usuall and had Andrew hop in the shower…Then soon as Rylan was done eating I ran a brush through my hair and into the van we went of course Rylan statet getting fussy as soon as we were in wal-mart but he took his paci so that was a good thing…. I made a mad dash around the store picking up things off my list one of which is a watch I haven’t had a watch in years but with Rylan breast feeding I need to keep track of the time when we are in town because he will eat forever if I don’t keep track and cut him off after 20 to 30 minutes at home its not really a problem I have my arms propped up on my boppy or pillows and can surf the net (half the time left handed I am getting pretty good with the mouse left handed ) and watch tvb ,but when I am in town its far from comfortable usually no place to prop my arms so he is getting a time limit HA………. Andrew picked out a new DVD player and play station game we paid then went to the instore mcdonaleds and had some breakfast while I fed Rylan it actually worked out pretty well then it was into the van and back home……..
Then we went over to visit my friend J.A. She had her baby the same day I had Rylan she was 2 weeks late and I was 1 week early so anyways our boys are the same age except her little J. is about 9 hours older……Anyways her mother had me decorate a geocaching cache to hide….. I really don’t know that much about Geo caching we learned about it about a month ago from Randys brother and I didn’t know Jo.A and her parents do it …….. I named the cache Budda Baby because I thought Rylan looked like a chubby white budda when he was born (I know I still need to write my birthstory ) We need to get a GPS now for sure it seem like it will be fun to do with Andrew and Rylan…We need a hobby and since Rylan has been born life is so different….
I can’t even begin to describe the sadness that has been our lives the past 2 years there just are no words that can even come close to explaining how horrible it is …Of course we still miss Wyatt Tegan and Taylor but the knife that stabs our hearts is just not quite as sharp….
Its also nice to think of something other than “can we get pregnant”” when will we get pregnant” “will it work out if we do” and about a gazillion other questions…I have started watching HGTV and DIY again and I am looking forward to redecorating the house and doing yard work….. It just feels good to feel good …..
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment